Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer Love Recipe: Dale's Roasted Veggies

One of my favorite lunches is a bunch of roasted veggies and handful of cashews. That really makes me feel good till supper! After my lunch, I feel light, full, energetic, and clear-minded. The worst thing for me while I'm working is to eat a heavy lunch and start thinking about the napping. I really wanted to share this super easy recipe because of the benefits. The best thing you can do for your body is consume vegetables of all different colors to take in all the special vitamins and minerals. Not to mention broccoli is a SUPER FOOD!

 



Dale's Roasted Veggies:
1 small bunch of broccoli
1 medium zucchini
1 medium summer squash
1 small bell pepper
2 T Grapeseed oil
3 T Dale's seasoning (I prefer the low-sodium version)
Salt & pepper to taste

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Don't forget to spray your foil so your veggies don't stick. Next, cut all your vegetables to your preference and toss them into a large mixing bowl. In the large mixing bowl, add your Grapeseed oil and dale's seasoning and salt/pepper to your veggies. Lightly coat your veggies with the oil and seasonings by mixing them all together in your bowl. Add the veggies to your baking sheet and roast for about 15-20 minutes or until your veggies are roasted to your preference! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment