Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Foods for Thought: Skinny Pop Popcorn

I am definitely a snacker! If I could eat snacks all day and never gain weight, that would be the life! However, that is just not the case. I really resist eating snacks, but sometimes I just have to have a snack. When I really crave a salty treat like chips, I grab a bag of Skinny Pop popcorn! Skinny Pop popcorn is cholesterol free, all natural, trans fat free, dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, gluten free, preservative free and non GMO. What Skinny Pop does has is a great taste and fiber to keep me full!



What's great is at night, when I crave chips, I can swap my Doritos for 4 cups of Skinny Pop popcorn which has only 155 Calories, 3 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein and only 15 grams of total carbohydrates.

Are you a fan of Skinny Pop popcorn? We would love the hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment