Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pinteresting Finds: Avocado Sashimi

I love sushi rolls and sashimi! Lately, I have been searching for something I can make at home that satisfies my sushi cravings without busting my wallet. Folks, I think I found the perfect recipe!


I just pinned this great recipe, Avocado Sashimi by La Fuji Mama! I have made avocado sashimi before, but this recipe adds a nice touch to the avocado with the addition of Shichimi Togarashi. Avocado is a fabulous substitution for tuna, salmon or any other fish because of its creamy, firm texture. If your a vegetarian or vegan this is a fabulous swap for fish based sashimi. This recipe is also great because its so quick and easy to make. All you have to do is peel the avocado and cut into slices. Squeeze lemon juice over the slices. Sprinkle with shichimi togarashi and serve with soy sauce! Pretty easy right?





No comments:

Post a Comment